About Our Services
At Midnight Janitorial our cleaning process has many elements which, when combined, produce an outstanding result as well as a long-lasting relationship with our clients.
These elements include superior management and supervision, motivated employees, time tested processes and procedures, a detailed report system, intensive supervisory training program, and most importantly, communication with our clients. Our services are determined by your need.
Request A Quote
• Microwaves are cleaned inside and out. Microwave Cleaning Tips »
• Cabinet fronts are wiped (for coffee and food stains).
• Outside of refrigerators are wiped down.
• We can also clean out refrigerator once a month for you.
• Tables and chairs are wiped down.
• Floors are vacuumed and mopped.
• Sinks are cleaned. Sink Cleaning Tips »
• Each toilet is wiped down, from top to bottom (making sure to hit the base).
• Toilet paper dispensers, and any other hard surfaces are wiped.
• Stall divider walls are wiped, including the tops.
• Mirrors and sinks are cleaned.
• Walls are wiped, including ones behind garbage can, and paper towel dispensers.
• All paper products are stocked nightly.
• We use Swiffer Dusters on all window ledges.
• We use Swiffer Dusters on all surfaces.
• We use Swiffer Dusters on computer ledges.
• Baseboards and door ledges are wiped down.
• We vacuum the ceiling vents to keep dust from blow down.
• We pay special attention to the edges and corners, where your regular vacuum cannot reach.
• We vacuum underneath desks to clean behind wires.