“Vital Women, Vital Roles” Recognition Award.
Rochester Women’s Network recognizes more than twelve women with the “Vital Women, Vital Roles” award for their dedication to the growth and advancement of Women’s entrepreneurship and economic development at the RWN’S 30th anniversary gala.
- Ruby Lockhart, Garth Fagan Dance – Arts and Culture
- Ursula Burns, Xerox Corporation – Corporate Business
- Rose M. Nichols, New Life Ministries Inc. – Education Advocate
- Coral Surgeon MD., – Health & Wellness
- Dee Alexander- Media
- Virginia Cornyn – Philanthropy
- Honorable Patricia Marks, Monroe County Court Judge – Public Health & Safety
- Angella Luyk, Midnight Janitorial Inc., – Small/Med Business
- RWN founding Mothers – Specialized Field
- Abby Wambach, US Women’s Soccer team – Sports & Leisure
- Kate Gleason, RIT Kate Gleason College of Engineering – Technology
- Christine B. Whitman, Compliance Packaging & Fulfullment – Venture Capitalist